How to hide Instagram likes – new feature
For some, Instagram is just a way to keep themselves busy while queuing at the store. For others, it’s a lifetime. People are worried and complex when their posts get fewer likes, so a new function has appeared on the social network that allows them to be turned off.
For a long time it was tested and was available to a limited number of users, but now everyone can hide likes on Instagram.
How to turn off Instagram likes
The function works in different ways. You can hide likes on the photos of other users in the feed, hide likes from them in your own posts, or combine these options so that you don’t see the Instagram likes counter at all.
Let’s consider each option in more detail.
How to hide likes for all Instagram posts
- Go to ” Settings “. To do this, click on the three horizontal stripes in the upper right corner and select the appropriate item at the bottom of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, open the ” Privacy ” section
- Then you need to select ” Publications “.
- The display of likes is disabled by setting the ” Hide Like and View Counts ” toggle switch from the first line to the active state.
That’s all. After activating the switch, you will no longer see the number of likes from other users in your feed.
How to hide Instagram likes from followers
On the other hand, you can turn off likes in your own posts. This way, you will still see the number of likes on other people’s photos that appear in the feed, but people viewing your profile will not know the exact number of likes on your posts.
To hide likes on old photos:
- Open the desired entry and click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- In the menu that appears, select ” Hide the number of likes .”
Once you do this, other people will not be able to see the number of likes on the photo for which the setting is applied.
But for you, in place of the counter, the inscription ” View likes ” will be displayed , that is, the ability to track the statistics of your publications will remain.
To hide likes on new posts:
- Select the photo you want to share with your subscribers, edit it as you like, and on the last screen before publishing, click “Advanced Settings.”
- Activate the toggle switch ” Hide likes and the number of views in this publication “, then return to the post and click “Publish”.
That’s all. If you have any questions on how to hide likes on Insta, ask them in the comments.
Download and enjoy free, please recommend this website to your friends! Tags: Phoneky, Googleplay, apkmonk, dedomil, apkpure, androidcentral, androidpolice, play.mob.org, bigfish.com, play.google.com, waptrick, GOG,getjar,g2a,origin,softpediagoogle play store, Handango,Slide Me,Android Games Room,tegos,sefan ru,brothergames,waptype,pesindo,Android Games Room,1 Mobile,Get Android Stuff,Mobango,Play Android,Apps APK, Opera Mobile Store, Amazon, App Brain, Appolicious,Phandroid, mobile9,9apps,Appitalism, Soc.io Mall, AppsLib, Mobogenie Market, phoneky,downloadwap, cheats, mod, hack,cracked